Bed Bug Treatment Using Thermal Heat Control
If you have a bed bug problem, then we’re here to help. Our thermal heat control treatment method is safe, very effective and guaranteed for one year.
Local & Trusted
Money Back Guarantee
Eliminate Bed Bugs the Safe and Eco-Friendly Way with Our Thermal Heat Treatment Service
Our bed bug treatment is guaranteed for one year. If the bed bugs come back then so do we at no extra charge!
Bed bugs can be a real nightmare to deal with. They can hide in the smallest of spaces, survive for long periods without food, and quickly reproduce.
Although they are not dangerous, these pesky little bugs can cause a lot of discomfort and sleepless nights, and they are notoriously hard to eliminate.
While there are various methods for getting rid of bed bugs, thermal heat control has become the most effective and eco-friendly solution for eliminating these blood-sucking pests from your home.
Advantages of Thermal Heat Control
Thermal heat control is a non-chemical, eco-friendly, and safe method for getting rid of bed bugs. Here are some advantages of using thermal heat control:
- It kills bed bugs and their eggs: Bed bugs can be notoriously difficult to kill with traditional insecticides. Thermal heat control, on the other hand, can kill all stages of bed bugs, including their eggs.
- It reaches all parts of your room: Heat penetrates deep into cracks and crevices of mattresses, furniture and everything in the room.
- It’s eco-friendly: Unlike traditional spray treatments, thermal heat control is an eco-friendly solution. It doesn’t rely on the spraying of harmful chemicals to have a successful treatment. After the thermal treatment, a residual application of an insect growth regulator is applied to prevent future infestations. These IGRs are safe for people and pets.
Process of Thermal Heat Control
The thermal heat control process involves raising the temperature of the infested areas to a level that is lethal to bed bugs while maintaining a constant airflow. Here’s how the process works:
- Preparation: The first step is to prepare the home. This includes removing clutter on the floor, all bedding, and any items that could be adversely affected by heat, including candles and ammo.
- Heat treatment: Once the preparation is complete, the thermal heat treatment process begins. Our professional bed bug exterminators will use specialized equipment to raise the temperature of the rooms to 125-135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Monitoring: During the heat treatment, the temperature levels are monitored throughout the house to ensure that all bed bugs and their eggs are killed.
- One Year Guarantee: Our bed bug treatment is guaranteed for one year and if any bed bugs return then so do we – at no charge.
Bed Bug Control FAQ
How effective is thermal heat control in eliminating bed bugs?
Thermal heat control is the most effective solution for eliminating bed bugs. It kills bed bugs and their eggs in all stages of development.
Is thermal heat control safe for pets and humans?
Yes, thermal heat control is safe for pets and humans. It doesn’t require the use of harmful chemicals, making it a safe and eco-friendly solution. However, neither pets nor humans can be in the house while the treatment is taking place.
How long does the thermal heat control process take?
The time involved for a thermal heat treatment can take from 1 day to 1 week depending on the size of severity of the infestation. Because every house is different, we offer free inspections and estimates so that you can know exactly what your house needs.
How does thermal heat control differ from traditional insecticides?
Traditional insecticides are often less effective against bed bugs because the bed bugs can hide from the treatment. When thermal heat control is used to kill bed bugs and their eggs, there is nowhere for them to hide. The heat goes inside furniture and behind baseboards and door trim to ensure a complete kill.
How do I know if I have bed bugs?
Signs of a bed bug infestation include red, itchy bites, bloodstains on your sheets, and the presence of small, brown bugs in your bedding, furniture, or carpeting.
Most bed bugs will be found near the head of the bed area. Start by inspecting the sheets, edges of mattress piping and box springs, frame and headboard. Check in, under and behind night stands and all pleats, piping of upholstered furniture.
Check ceiling, crown molding, walls, fixtures, pictures, freestanding lamps, drapes and carpet edges.
Finding early signs of bed bugs will help to avoid more costly treatments for larger infestations later!
How can I prepare my home for a thermal heat treatment?
Before a thermal heat treatment, you will need to remove clutter and wash your bedding and clothing in hot water. Your exterminator will provide you with specific instructions based on the size and location of the infestation.
Is thermal heat control more expensive than traditional insecticides?
While the cost of thermal heat control can vary depending on the size of the infestation and the location of the treatment, it is often less expensive than traditional fumigations. Plus, it offers a safer and more effective solution.
Can I stay in my home during a thermal heat treatment?
No, you and your pets will need to leave your home during a thermal heat treatment. Your exterminator will provide you with specific instructions on how long you will need to be out of your home and when it will be safe to return.
Schedule a Free Inspection Today
Six Reasons to Choose The Bug Doctor
We guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason we do not solve your pest problem, we will refund all your money.
We use safe and environmentally friendly pest control products that are both child and pet friendly.
We're Family Owned
We're a family-owned business, committed to providing personalized service and treating our customers like family.
As a local company, we're committed to our community and providing exceptional service to our neighbors.
We offer a 24-hour response time to ensure quick, efficient service whenever you need it.
With over 25 years of experience, we're experts in our field and dedicated to delivering top-quality service.
Service Areas in West Central Florida
We’re proud to provide quality pest control services in West Central Florida. Some of the specific areas we service include:
|» Fort Meade
|» Avon Park
|» Ft Ogden
|» Myakka City
|» Indian Lake
|» Bowling Green
|» Lake Placid
|» Lake Wales
|» Winter Haven
|» Lakewood Ranch
|» Zolfo Springs